About this Ministry
In keeping with the DABC purpose statement, our women’s ministry seeks to share the love of Christ with the women of our church and community. We do this through Bible studies, fellowship events, and ministry opportunities. Check out our Facebook page here: Dayton Ave Women Connect Facebook Page
Ways to Get Involved
The Women’s Ministry team meets the 3rd Sunday of most months, 4:30 – 6:00pm. All are welcome to attend. Please contact Lynn Davey for specific information. (email@example.com) We welcome your input and involvement to help us better serve the ladies of our church and people of our community.
Women’s Ministry Sponsors:
- Women’s Bible Studies
- Mom 2 Mom Mom2Mom is a group for mothers of young children. Our purpose is to encourage and equip mothers in their calling of motherhood by creating a community in which meaningful peer and mentor relationships can grow. Check out the Mom2Mom facebook page for more information.
- Mental Health Seminar
- Lydia Ladies
- Service Auction
- Women’s Retreat
- Women Mentoring Women
- Warrior Mom’s: Prayer Group for moms of High School boys
- G-Moms: Prayer Group for Grandmothers
- Moms of Adult Children: Prayer Group for parents with grown children. This group meets 2nd and 4th Mondays at 6:30pm. Contact Melanie Schloemer for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the church office for a phone number.
- “Living by God’s Instructions”, Led by Rene Panosian: We will be exploring the Bible directly. It will be 7 sessions starting in January 2019.
- Precepts “Kings and Prophets” Led by Marilyn Meyer Kings and Prophets, Precept bible Study, meets on Thursday mornings at 9:30am at the church. This winter we will continue the Kings and Prophets Series with Hosea: a Love That Will Not Let Me Go and Micah/Nahum/Habakkuk: Understanding the Anger of God
- Lydia Ladies: Coming in January
- Service Auction: Coming in January
- Mental Health Seminar: Coming in April